Wednesday, February 13, 2008

WEDDING ANNOUCEMENTS

Gary Coleman, 40 and Shannon Price,22 were married this weekend in "the mountains".

Price, who wasn't aware of his fame, met Coleman just over 5 months ago on the set of the movie Church Ball while handling the sale of his memorabilia on e-Bay. "I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

Gary says that this is his first-time-ever romantic relationship. "I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," he says. "I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one."

As for the 18 years between them, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence," says Coleman. "She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me."

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction. I dont like the violence."

Best wishes to the happy couple!